NEW DELHI : CBSE has issued a Circular 19 July 2019 regarding the modalities for applying for Verification of Marks, Obtaining Photocopy of the Evaluated Answer Books(s) and Re-evaluation, for the candidates who have appeared for the Senior School Certificate Compartment (Class XII) Examinations, 2019.
Only those candidates who will apply for verification of Marks Online will be eligible to apply for obtaining photocopy of answer book(s) in that/those subject(s).
Detail Modalities :
1. Requests for all the processes will be accepted only Online and during the specified schedules alongwith processing charges.
2. The processing charges can only be deposited online (Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking). Processing charges shall not be accepted offline i.e Postal Order/DD/Money order/ Cheque/Cash etc.
3. Incomplete/offline applications will be summarily rejected without any correspondence with the candidate.
4. For all the three steps, candidates have to make separate application and pay the processing charges separately. Only one application for each step per candidate will be accepted in online process. Candidate must decide in
advance whether he/she has to apply for one subject or multiple subjects.
5. Board will not be responsible for any loss or damage or any inconvenience caused to the candidate, consequent to the revision of mark(s) or delay in communication, for reasons beyond control.
6. In cases where there is change in marks (increase or decrease), such candidates shall have to surrender the marksheet which is in their possession.
Thereafter, they shall be issued a new Marksheet.
7. Processing charges are non refundable.
For More Detail : http://cbse.nic.in/newsite