New Delhi : Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti an autonomous organisation under the Ministry of Human Resources Development, Department of school education and literacy, Government of India, announced online application for the admission to class 11th through lateral entry for 2019 -20 session in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya against there vacant seats. The students will get admission through lateral entry. An applicant will have to to apply online for getting admission in JNVs . Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti will prepare a merit list in each district and students will be selected against the vacancies and common merit list will be prepared at state level.
According to Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti willing students can apply online for getting admission in class 11th in JNVs.
- Online apply and registration start date is 13th May 2019
- Last date for the submission of application forms is 10th June 2019.
- Studied class 10th in academic session 2018-19 in government for government recognised schools in the same district osstet where JNV is functioning and to which which they are seeking admission.
- Date of birth of the candidate must be between 1st of June 2001 to 31st May 2005. this is applicable to all categories of candidates including those who belong to the the schedule cast and schedule tribes.
- To apply online the student has to visit the Samiti website www.navodaya. gov.in. The student can contact for more information to the principal of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya in the concerned district.
Facilities in Navodaya Vidyalaya :
- Co educational residential schools in every district of the country except Tamilnadu.
- Separate hostels for boys and girls
- Free education board and lodging
- White cultural exchange through migration scheme
- Computer training facility and pupil ratio is is 1: 8
Performance in Navodaya Vidyalaya :
- Best result in JEE Main 2019 : 38% students qualified from 11733 students
- 873 and 8407 students qualified in JEE Advance 2018 and NEET 2018 respectively.
- Six students from underprivileged class secured International admission after class 12th.
- Best result in class 10th and 12th.